Do you need prayer? Let us pray for you.
Prayer is POWERFUL!
Prayer is open and honest communication with our Heavenly Father. God LOVES you and wants to be in relationship with you! You can share your feelings openly and honestly with Him, whether those feelings are of anger, frustration, tiredness and failure; or of pleasure, passion, delight and success.
Prayer is open to all! And what an extraordinary and wonderful privilege it is, to be in direct communication with God!
In the morning, while it was still very dark,
Jesus got up and went out to a deserted place, and there He prayed.
‘Pray for a Friend’
‘Pray for a Friend’ is an initiative where we pray for those we know and love who do not yet know Jesus. The idea is to pick one or two people (or whoever God lays on your heart) and pray for them every day for a month.
Some inspiration for what to pray for:
- Opportunities for sharing God’s love.
- That the Holy Spirit’s power and love draws them to Jesus. (Acts 2:21)
- Spiritual openness to clearly hear the Good News and find it irresistible. (2 Cor 4:4; Romans 10:9-10)
- To encounter other Christians who will show God’s love to them.
- For any schemes of the enemy to fail. (2 Cor 10:5)
- Wisdom and courage when speaking about God’s love – and to persevere!