ACORNS CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE: Following the announcement from the Prime Minister advising people to reduce social contact, we have made the extremely difficult decision to CANCEL ACORNS Parent & Toddler groups EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY until further notice.
We know how much Acorns means to those who attend, and this decision has not been made lightly, but the safety of everyone who attends is our main priority. Thank you.
The Oak Tree Centre, Wallinger Drive, Shenley Brook End, Milton Keynes, MK5 7GZ
This work has been supported by funding from MK Community Foundation.
Little Acorns: 9:30am – 10:45am or 11:15am – 12:30pm
- TUESDAYS – Term Time only
- 2 years and under
- A choice of TWO session times: either 9:30am – 10:45am or 11:15am – 12:30pm
- Fun and friendly group exclusively for our younger children.
- You can expect lots of toys, crafts, snacks, refreshments, music, bubbles and more!
- Cost: £1.50 one child + 50p for each additional sibling.
- Adults free!
Parents/Guardians are responsible for their own children throughout each session.
Safeguarding Children and Young People
Shenley Christian Fellowship is committed to providing a safe environment for everyone. We follow the latest Home Office safeguarding code of practice, and adopt the guidelines and procedures published by the Baptist Union of Great Britain in its latest safeguarding policy. As part of this, everyone who works with our children (0 – 18 years) must undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, and attend regular safeguarding training
If you have any concerns about a child (0 – 18 years) at Shenley Christian Fellowship, please contact the Designated Safeguarding Lead or one of the team, by telephoning the number below:
Tel: 01908 410840
The safeguarding team are:
- Designated Safeguarding Lead – Eileen Moore
- Safeguarding Children Officer – TBA
- Safeguarding Adults Officer – Jenny Joyce