Our vision statement:
We see a vibrant church where the love, joy and peace of Jesus shine through all we say, all we do and all we are; enriching lives so that all may choose to experience the fullness of life in Christ.
We are here to love God and share His grace with people of all ages, backgrounds and cultures. We want to be a beacon of hope that attracts others to discover Jesus. We will serve our community, being the hands and feet of Christ to minister to their needs.
Jesus is our centre, inspiring us to live holy lives in which we worship and honour Him. In all things we seek the presence of the Holy Spirit to heal, refine, equip and empower and we expect to see the signs of His power at work. With prayer, compassion, and boldness we will serve one another, encouraging discipleship through Bible teaching.
Together we will delight in the fruit of the Spirit and discover the gifts He has given us to use for our blessing and the blessing of others. We are all on a journey and eagerly embrace the opportunities each day offers to grow a deeper, richer, closer relationship with our heavenly Father. This will help us to live in faith and unity and experience the fullness of life Christ promises.
- We encourage the expression of our faith to be real and authentic, removing masks and pretences and recognising the highs and lows of life.
- We are inclusive, doing all we can to help everyone to feel welcome, accepted and safe in God’s family.
- We embrace spiritual creativity that expresses our faith in vibrant and dynamic ways.
- We are a relational family where life-changing relationships grow, burdens are shared and joys are celebrated.
- We are known for excellence, with a reputation for doing things well.
- We recognise the importance of challenge and encouragement, being accountable to one another in order to grow in our faith.
- We respect inspired, God-led leadership, listening to God individually as well as together, in order to know His will.